Feeling numb

The Governor just announced schools will be closed until May 1. 
I am feeling numb as I sit on the couch to process this information.  The question of whether or not to tell the kids races through my brain.  Hopes of spring activities slip out of my mind.  Concerns for the kids education swirls without anywhere to land.  The unknown is really big right now.



But, I know we have to still move forward.  I will tell the kids in a few minutes that school is at home now.  There will be time to organize later, but I think we just need to sit and mourn for a bit.  Denial, Anger, Bargaining, Depression, and Acceptance.  I am sure we will experience it all at some point.  
But for now, I am just numb.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pass the chocolate

What day is it?

Let's all be well