It is scary outside

I sat outside on my porch today to enjoy the sunshine.  We rode our bikes to school to drop off a library book.  I saw my neighbors outside talking with each other.  It was scary.

Anyone else starting to fear going outside?  The warm weather coaxes us out of our home after six months of winter.  The sunshine gives a sense of wellbeing.  But it isn't safe.  
I go back and forth on how I hope the government will proceed with the Stay at Home order on May 1st.  Summer activities will be helpful for the kids, but I am unsure of the risk.  The economy needs a boost, but will we come back together too soon?
The night sky is currently rumbling with thunder, but it doesn't scare me. There are other more dangerous things to worry about.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Finding the Happy Place

Pass the chocolate

What day is it?