It helps to be busy...

Little victories of the day.
1. I kept my shoes on all day.  
2. Daughter willingly finished a book of her choice that wasn't Captain Underpants.
3. Kids played together for almost an hour while John and I watched the news together.  This hasn't happened in a long time, but was much needed.
4. Passed our first screening when going to Anna's therapy appointment.
5. Found toilet paper at Aldi when I stopped for some missed items.

The week is blending together.  They say the first day of spring is tomorrow.  Being so used to spring starting on the 20th, I thought tomorrow was Friday.  Oh well.  Maybe we will celebrate tomorrow with some April showers puddle jumping.

We are finding ways to keep busy.  School work will be done when the students are ready.  I am continuing to explore my Aromatherapy with revised hair care and skin recipes.
Anna made a sock bunny family.
I have many books that I could be reading, but so far feel compelled to keep working on projects around the house.  There is always something to be done so that others can play.  My to-do list is my motivation.  This may change later, but for now it is working for me to be working.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pass the chocolate

What day is it?

Let's all be well